Publications by Ralph E. Kenyon, Jr.
- Atomism and Infinite Divisibility, UMI No. 9420641, Ann Arbor, MI
48106, 1994. (Ph.D. Dissertation)
- On The Use of
Quotation Marks, Etc.: A Review of General Semantics
Vol. 51, No 1, Spring 1994
- PolyLetter bi-monthly from MAR/APR 1986 thru MAR/APR 1993.
- E-Prime: The Spirit
and the Letter, Etc.: A Review of General Semantics
Vol. 49 No. 2, Summer 1992.
- The Impossibility
of Non-Identity Languages, General Semantics Bulletin
No. 55, 1990.
- The Rise and Fall of PolyMorphic Systems, Computer Shopper,
Vol. 9, No. 11, December 1989.
- Substance Abuse: The Invisible Issue, Network
World, Vol. 5, No. 18, May 2, 1988.
- Perception, Representation, and Reference: Some
Thoughts on an Essential Structure, UMI No. 1332173, Ann Arbor, MI
48106, 1987. (Masters thesis)
- Researching General Semantics, General Semantics Bulletin
No. 49. (1982)
- The Little-Ada Programming Language, MICROSYSTEMS,
Vol. 2, No. 5, SEP/OCT 1981 thru Vol. 3, No. 2, MAR/APR 1982 (4 parts).
- Numerous computer related articles in PolyLetter from 1980 to 1993.
Index of general
semantics articles. Many are on line.
Index to some of the philosophy writings of Ralph Kenyon
other online articles
- organizing for knowledge management
- Toward an Inductive Solution for the 4 Color Problem
- Notes on Julian Jaynes "Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind"
- Confronting the Challenges of Conflicting World Views
- The State of Artificial Intelligence -1987
|This page was updated by Ralph Kenyon on
2009/11/16 at 21:21
and has been accessed
hits per month.